National Transportation Center - UMD
TRI at ODU is part of NTC program lead by University of Maryland. Partner universities are:
- University of Maryland (lead)
- Arizona State University (ASU)
- Louisiana State University (LSU)
- Morgan State University (MSU)
- North Carolina State University (NCSU)
- University of New Orleans (UNO)
- Economic Development
- Congestion Mitigation
- Freight Efficiency and Reliability
- Safety Improvement
- Emergency Preparedness
- Sustainable Urban Development
- Open Toll Lanes in a Connected Vehicle Environment: Development of New Pricing Strategies for a Highly Dynamic and Distributed System (Dr. Mecit Cetin, PI).
- Combining Different Data Sources to Predict Origin-Destinations and Flow Patterns for Trucks in Large Networks (Dr. Mecit Cetin, PI).